Sunday, March 13, 2011

TESTS, QUIZZES, PRESENTATION AND ASSIGNMENT



today, is the end of week 10..
now is my 10th week of lecture for this sem~
kinda busy with all above stuffs :(
since past three weeks ago we have been 'visited' with so many tests and quizzes..
and i still remember the last test that i have taken is LAW309 which is study case
awesome!
luckily there is no more tests and quizzes waiting for next week..
huh, please gimme some spaces!
but in fact, we are never free!
dushhh!
got many assignments, presentations to do!
tomorrow will be my fourth presentation after finished with my environment, social and security presentations!
two more to go..tomorrow will be presenting on economy and my last presentation is on week 13 which is on political issue~
ouya, forgot to mention that those presentations is for Current Affairs in ASEAN (PAD380)
i still got few presentations for other subjects and Financial Administration (PAD370) is one of them.
and my title of assignment for that subject is Public Accountability! 
btw, good luck to me and all of you!!
-love life-


No comments:

Post a Comment