Monday, March 14, 2011

FRIENDS


Friendship is a rare and precious commodity
If you have a friend, so you are the luckiest person in the world. Everyone has at least one best friend whom they can count on for almost any and everything. A best friend is not just a shoulder to cry on but also a source of joy.
mine is who?? 
so, today lets talk about FRIENDSHIP!!
i knows that everyone MUST have at least one best friend
so do i~
i had many
not only one!!
btw, ive just finished my class today
kinda tired after having 8-10, 10-12, 2-4 classes
by reading these quotation, i may not feel fucking tired!

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; don't walk behind me, I may not lead; walk beside me, and just be my friend.
Albert Camus

"Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say.”
Charllotte Donnelly

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
Anais Nin

Best friends may forget your birthday but they sure as hell will make every day spent with them like your birthday.
Savio DSilva

and the last one is most of my favorite, 

“Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.”
Kahlil Gibran

No comments:

Post a Comment